Tuesday, January 26, 2016

2015 Favorites | A Year In Review

2015 has been a whirlwind of a year. God never gives you more than you can handle, but he sure did try me this year. This year started off rough but has ended better than I could imagine! It was ridiculously big, no wonder I'm so tired! Ha. 

So, here's to my first Year In Review post, or a rather large photo dump. Either way, enjoy 2015 through my eyes! :)

{January}
We welcomed in 2015 with an Ice Storm, went to the Sandhills Rodeo, Dustee turned 10, and started the potty training business!
{February}
We had the best Valentine's Day and enjoyed wonderful south Texas Weather.
{March}
We spent a few days in San Antonio and went to Sea World (among other things), went to wedding #1 of the year in Austin for Tate's cousin Lance, and I got into my very first car accident, thank God it wasn't major and we were okay!
{April}
We had Easter in Odessa and found out after 8 months of south Texas, we were moving back west!
Although Brylee and I had to live 7 hours away from anybody for over a month, this was probably the best thing that happened this year! South Texas was an experience, but one that I'm glad is over.
{May}
We celebrated wedding #2 in Odessa for Tate's cousin Ross, my mom and sister made a surprise visit to help pack me up and bring me home, got stuck in a nasty storm in the middle of nowhere coming back, and my sweet cousin Brittni graduated high school.
{June}
We spent our time between Odessa and San Angelo in hotels, had many 7 on 7 tournaments, celebrated Tate's 26th birthday, and went to McAllen one last time to load up our house and move it to Ballinger. 
{July}
We had a baby shower/July 4th party in Abilene for sweet Westen, who was born a few days later (a few weeks before his due date!), took my grandparents fishing, FINALLY (after 4 fails) put an offer on a house and was accepted just to have the inspector fall through the roof (sigh), started the new football season with the Bearcats, and celebrated a gender reveal for Skyler and Rachel. It's a girl!!
{August}
We had our first scrimmage, finally got to move into our new house, Tate and Brylee started school, and I started work!
{September}
We spent Labor Day weekend at the lake, Dustee had surgery that thankfully wasn't as bad as we all thought it would be, we closed on our house, celebrated my 26th birthday, took in all things football, and Brylee got her first haircut.  
{October}
 I started my Christmas shopping, Layla turned 4, we went to the State Fair of Texas, had our first family pictures made, experienced our first small town Homecoming, started using Rodan + Fields, and had a black cat surprise for Halloween. 
{November}
Basketball season started, I interviewed for a job I really wanted and didn't get, made it to the playoffs, ended a wonderful first football season in Fredericksburg, went home for Thanksgiving, and painted our wood paneling (pictures to come). 


{December}
Decorated for Christmas, visited Santa, Snowbelle made her appearance, went to the Christmas parade, wore festive sweaters, celebrated Brylee turning 3, had a very merry Christmas, played in the snow and celebrated NYE in San Antonio(more to come)! 



I'm late, but linking up with Andrea and Erika for 2015 Favorites. :)

2016, I'm coming for you! I cannot wait to see what it brings. Here's to hoping for a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year! Cheers!

1 comment :

Blog Design by Get Polished