Thursday, May 5, 2016

Monthly Goals & To-Do's || May

Happy Cinco de Mayo! If Tate were her we'd be out celebrating with margs, dos xx and fajitas but since it's just me and B quesadillas at home will have to do! Ha. I could eat Mexican food every single day but my body would not appreciate that. 
#bringonthechipsandguac



Now that my mouth is watering, lets see how I did with my goals for April. April was an unintentionally busy month and I was only able to really check off one thing from my list.



1. Go to bed earlier - Nope. This still didn't happen. Moving on.

2. Blog at least 3 times a week - Yes, this did happen.. kinda! Some weeks had 4 while others may have only had 2 but I didn't go one whole week without blogging.

3. Spring clean - I was able to do the kitchen and the closets. That's it. It's going to be summer before I finish my spring cleaning.

4. Make 3 'Whole 30' recipes a week - While we did eat cleaner this month, I have yet to actually make a strictly 'whole 30' meal.

5. Pick out paint - We're back to square one on this. We just can't decide and agree on just about nothing. Whyyyyy does it have to be so hard?


I'm going to keep the following  going each month: 

1. Lose 2-3 lbs per month - I did lose 2 but I'm not counting that because I gained 2 last month!
2. Read 2-3 books per month - I read 1. And it was good. I'll share soon, hopefully.
3. Daily devotions - I read Jesus Calling every day but I still haven't found a Bible study.
4. Workout every day - nope.
And as for my 'don't really have to do but would be nice if I did' goals we did take Brylee to her first MLB game and finally made it to the zoo.


Starting with May, I'm going to do my monthly goals a bit different and divide them by categories. I also want to start recapping each month and I may combine the two. Maybe I'll figure out something, maybe not. We'll see.

Health and Fitness
-workout 3-4 times a week
-find a treadmill or a bike
-get more sleep
-eye doctor appointment
-See Sweat It Out for more

Home
-plant a garden/work on flower bed
-take down wallpaper in B's bathroom & paint it
-pick out paint for rest of the house
-living room floor
-paint outside of house
-finish spring cleaning
-finish living room

Blog
-post 3 times a week
-work on making pinnable pictures
-figure out twitter (no, I don't understand it! ha!)
-About Me page

Beauty
-hair appointment
-oily skin fix (thought I found it but back to the drawing board)
-new foundation (see above!)

Personal
-register for summer and fall classes
-tell people happy birthday/anniversary
-read 2 books
-order canvases and photo albums


Sooo, it's setup a bit different and there are more goals so I don't go into a lot of detail with each one. It seems like a lot but most of those are pretty easy to get done, I just need to do it! Cheers to a fantastic May! 


 photo 023121a3-c9ee-42b0-969c-2ef3846325a5_zps5i71ilkt.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished