Thursday, April 14, 2016

Kids Behind The Blog | April

I learned three things this morning on my way to drop Brylee off at school. 
1. Jesus makes fog when he's sleepy
 2. Brylee needs to have a talk with Jesus so he can get more sleep
3. Fog makes her sneeze

To live life through my 3 year old's eyes would be amazing! Because of my lesson this morning, I thought today would be a good day to link up for The Kids Behind the Blog. I love this little link up because it kinda freezes Brylee at this age. I'll always be able to look onto these in a year from now and see how things changed month by month.



 There's a set of questions is given each month and you have a little interview with your kids and post them. If you want to know more about what the Kids Behind The Blog is Beth explained it all here.



1. What is your favorite thing to do with your friends?
 Play tag
I must say, she just started playing tag and I kinda love it! 

2. Who is your favorite person?
Mommy!
 Made my day!

3.When playing outside, what do your ideal sunny plans look like?
Swing, play with chalk and ride my gator!
But she has NO IDEA how to drive the gator without wrecking! Ha!

4. What do you like to do when it's raining?
Grab my umbrella and jump in puddles!
I absolutely knew this would be her answer!

5. If you could plant a garden of anything, what would you plant?
Sunflowers so daddy wouldn't have to go to the store for his seeds anymore!
I like the way you think, girlfriend!

 



 photo 023121a3-c9ee-42b0-969c-2ef3846325a5_zps5i71ilkt.jpg

1 comment :

  1. Awww! What a sweet girl you have! She gave great answers. Chosing mommy as her favorite is the best. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished