Sunday, February 14, 2016

Daily Leah #5

Happy Valentine's Day, y'all! I hope it was a great one.I'm here with another Daily Leah. I'm excited because I'm actually getting this posted on a Sunday as originally planned.


February 7 - February 13

Day 38
Super Bowl day but first I had to have my French Toast coffee! 


Day 39
Coffee, book, princess blanket - all things that make me happy.


Day 40
I walked in on Brylee squeezing her brand new bottle of body wash out into the tub. Good news is she hadn't really started on that one, bad news is she already emptied her new bottle of shampoo. Bubbles everywhere!


Day 41
B and I both got packages - I got my Rodan + Fields and B got a Valentine's Day package from my mom. 


Day 42
We were charged incorrectly for Tate's sub so he turned on his charm and talked his way into a cookie instead of the $1.75 refund. Ha!

Day 43
 Too early for a little St. Paddy's day decor?


Day 44
Yay for sunroof open weather!!




Here's to an amazing week ahead! :)


 photo 023121a3-c9ee-42b0-969c-2ef3846325a5_zps5i71ilkt.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished