Thursday, February 11, 2016

The Kid Behind the Blog | February

I thought today was Friday. I was getting ready to finish up my Friday Favorites post when I realized it was only Thursday. Talk about a 7 AM bummer moment. Tate usually has softball games on Tuesday but it got changed to Monday this week and it through off our entire week.


Anyways, today I'm linking up with some fun ladies with a new series: The Kids Behind the Blog (or in my case, kid)! A set of questions is given each month and you have a little interview with your kids and post them. Beth explained it all here.



Brylee and I did this little interview over her after school snack. 
1. Where is your favorite place to go?
Meme's (my mom) and MooMoo's (Tate's mom) house
2. Who is your best friend?
Jackson (my nephew)
3. If you were a superhero what would your super power be?
Fly like Owlette. I'd go crazy in the sky!
Owlette is a new Disney Jr. character - FYI.
4. What is your favorite candy?
Starburst! (no hesitation)
I assume this only because she is taking starburst as part of her Valentine cards tomorrow.
5. Who is your Valentine?
 MooMoo!

 photo 023121a3-c9ee-42b0-969c-2ef3846325a5_zps5i71ilkt.jpg

1 comment :

Blog Design by Get Polished