Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday!

Happy Friday gals! I am getting off early today and heading out to join Tate at his tournament this weekend. Go Lady Cats!


 


{ONE}

First off, why can't I sit in a pool on my pink flamingo and drink tea? Oh, that's right, I'm not Lisa Vanderpump! But, I can have a pink flamingo float of my own. Yes ma'am I can! This just might be headed my way as we speak! Do we have a pool? Nope. But I am in the works of convincing Tate we need one. Maybe this giant flamingo will set him straight. On second thought, maybe I should order Brylee one too. Then he has to say yes to a pool. ;)



{TWO}

I've mentioned that we got a new (used) fridge and it's definitely a favorite this week. It's so much better than that eyesore we did have. Just ignore our magnets and Brylee's artwork. :)



{THREE}

My new sandals from Target. I love them and I'm getting another pair this weekend. I just can't decide if I want cognac or turquoise. Who knows? Maybe I'll end up with both! :)



{FOUR}

I finally bought and ordered the Tone It Up Premium workouts. After taking all weekend (seriously) to download, I've been able to do each one. Yay me! I started with the yoga one thinking it would be easiest - it totally kicked my butt. These have become my favorite workouts.



{FIVE}

When I did my Day In the Life post I talked about drinking lemon water. I love the taste of lemon water but it also has so many great benefits. Read the full article here! And if you don't just want lemon water, check this article out for 15 different fruit infused waters. Citrus and cucumber is another one of my favorites.



 
{SIX}

Did y'all catch the lip sync battle last night? I don't watch it regularly but if a preview happens to catch my eye I'll watch it. As if I didn't already get enough Nick Carter on DWTS - Gigi Hadid had to bring him out and I loved it!




{SEVEN}

I can't go a week without talking about The Bachelor. I mean when Jojo's mom started drinking from the bottle, I lost it! And to make it even better her dad asked her to put it down! If you didn't catch that- go watch again! I'm totally team Jojo but he is way too smitten with Lauren. #jojoforbachelorette :) Sheaffer always has the best Bachelor recaps; even if you don't watch the show you're sure to laugh!



{EIGHT}

Some of my favorite posts this week:
// I had a somewhat heart to heart yesterday.
// Heather posted Things I Would Tell My 20 Year Old Self - Love this!
// Christina and Biana both shared some great travel advice!

As always, linking up with my favorite Friday gals!
Have a great weekend! I'll see y'all Sunday for my #dailyleah post! :)



 photo 023121a3-c9ee-42b0-969c-2ef3846325a5_zps5i71ilkt.jpg

5 comments :

  1. I saw her mom drinking from the bottle and I was like YESSS!!! I was so upset Amanda went home her girls were absolutely the cutest!! Next week he says he knows he is in love with 2 girls and I think its jojo and lauren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a similar fridge and I just love that it is stainless on the front but black on the side. I don't watch the bachelor but love reading the recaps. That video cracks me up. Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i definitely want one of those oversized pool floats before the summer starts!! Hope you have a great weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that flamingo float for my pool! I'm adding it to my Amazon wish list right now! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved that you ordered a pink flamingo. They are so awesome. I don't have a pool, but we have a lake near. And Jojo's mom drinking from the bottle was too funny. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished