Sunday, February 21, 2016

Daily Leah #6

Happy Sunday! We woke up to a cold and dreary morning - sun where did you go? And now it's supposed to be cold most of this week. Waaahhh! I guess that's what I get for bragging about an early Texas spring. I even tried out a new self tanner so I could wear capris and sandals (it may be early but it makes sense to me in 80 degree weather!) this week! Ugh.

Anyways. I'm back with Daily Leah. I've been forgetting to post to instagram (I'm trying, really) but sometimes a picture is as far as I get.

February 14 - 20

Day 45
Happy Valentine's Day! Stormi and I took Brylee and Jackson to see Kung Fu Panda.



Day 46
I had the day off for President's Day so I enjoyed shopping and lunch alone! I love Which Wich and love it even more when they pronounce my name right!


Day 47
Fail to plan, plan to fail! I finished  meal prepping and planning for our week.

Day 48
Helping Tate paint the dugouts while Brylee ran the bases! She looked so tiny!



Day 49
Coffee rubbed brisket tacos. I had them at a restaurant in Abilene a few weeks ago, recreated them and they were soooo goood!



Day 50
After the softball game B and I helped Tate drag, water and clean up the field.



Day 51
My whole world. :)




Have a great Sunday friends!

 photo 023121a3-c9ee-42b0-969c-2ef3846325a5_zps5i71ilkt.jpg

2 comments :

  1. Love your blog!!! I just found you from the Friday Link ups... I am a west texas girl too (Snyder) but now live in the DFW area. Hope you have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So much has changed in west Texas but no matter where we are living it will always be home. You have a great day as well! :)

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished